Sunday, January 1, 2012

Private Swimming Lessons Thornhill

Learn to Swim

I resolve to do many things in the new year - But first and foremost on my list - And it's good for the Richmond Hill area local economy, as well as Thornhill:

1) Learn to swim, as getting swimming lessons was never on the top of my list, it is something I need to do, and should have done many many moons ago matey.

2) Richmond Hill - I've located a great swimming instructor to teach me how to swim! And she is in my area of Richmond Hill - Albeit she comes and goes from here and Thornhill, as well as downtown Toronto, she still has time to teach me all the little things that swimmers need to know!

3) All Ages Lessons - Sandra Soldera teaches people of any age how to swim, it's her specialty. Since everyone of any age needs to learn how to swim, she takes pride in her ability to focus her swimming lessons from Aim Above to any age group, check out Sandra Soldera's Aim Above Swimming Lessons, serving Thornhill, Richmond Hill, and Downtown Toronto.

Swimming Lessons in Richmond Hill



1 comment:

  1. Hi Simcoe,
    Great swimming lessons and must be helpful for those who are learning swimming these days. Swimming is great physical activity to increase energy level and to tone shoulders, arms and back muscles.
    San Antonio Fitness Training

    ReplyDelete